Charities are increasingly seeing the benefits of working with life and health insurers to ensure that products, risk assessment and claims processes are fair and appropriate for their area of expertise.
Working together with your charity I can help:
- Ensure that relevant and appropriate questions are asked in the underwriting process
- Explain the reasons for decisions made, and understand how these can be challenged and changed
- Use relevant information from professionals involved with the patient to speed up claims payments
- Change products and processes to reflect the reality of medical practice
- Group a community of similar people to enhance their insurance buying power
If you are interested in understanding more about how working together could benefit your charity then please get in touch.
Media / Blogs
- 10 Dec 2019A DECADE OF UNDERWRITING: Into the futureEvolution not revolution This was the decade in wh...
- 10 Dec 2019Banned vaping products would not impact UK pricingLast week Cover Magazine reported on a Reuters art...