IFAs and distributors
What I can do
I can help remove the uncertainty around the variable income from protection cases. I can offer:
- Tailored training on products and underwriting specific for Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection
- An effective approach to pre-application questions and selection of insurers for products and underwriting factors
- Development of appropriate underwriting journeys for those wishing to launch a different proposition
- Guidance as to possible approaches on individual applications
- A qualified second opinion and information to challenge decisions where appropriate
- Explanations to individuals who want more information on an underwriting decision
- Access to medical experts to assist in all of the above
What I won’t do
- Put undue pressure on insurers or reinsurers to change an underwriting decision
- Work with companies in direct competition with one another
- Add complexity and complications to justify my existence
If you ever think that I am breaking these promises please shout and holler loud and call me to account!
Media / Blogs
- 26 Jan 2018CI Statement of Best Practice Review – Alea responseThe below is a copy of my response to the Public C...
- 26 Jan 2018Underwriting mental health – Cover articleFollowing articles in The Guardian newspaper on li...